- Beat together two eggs and milk, add salt and pepper (to taste);
- Spread the butter onto 4 pieces of bread, spread the musturd on top of the butter;
- Put 2 prosciutto slices on top of the mustard and 1 slice of cheese on top of prosciutto;
- Cover each "Croque" with the piece of bread;
- Melt the butter in a frying pan;
- Now dip each "Croque" in the mixture of eggs and milk, let it soak a lttle bit;
- Fry in a pan on both sides;
- Preheat another frying pan, fry the remaining 4 eggs. Try not to over cook it - the whites do not have to be brown and the yolks have to be golden and runny.
- Put each "Croque" on the plate and cover with fried egg.